Links

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

The look of 3 seludang kelapa (fruit petal) to my kelapa mataq (coconut) tree

This is taken in the morning of 4 April 2023. Finally, my kelapa mataq (coconut) tree starts bearing 3 seludang kelapa (fruit petal). This is after bought the plant last 3 March 2017. Basically, it took 6 years 1 month and 2 days or 2224 days. Longer than my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree. Which takes around 5 years to start bearing fruits [1].
For me, I am just grateful that the kelapa mataq (coconut) tree able to bear the seludang kelapa (fruit petal). Hopefully will be able to get a good and abundant harvest later. Just that this kelapa mataq (coconut) tree is taller than my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree when it starts to bear fruits. Well, it is better to have something rather than nothing.
My colleague has even planning to chop down his kelapa mataq (coconut) tree. As it is getting taller without any seludang kelapa (fruit petal). To replace kelapa pandan (coconut) tree.
Will take close up picture later when I have the time.
Until then, have fun taking progress pictures of your planted kelapa mataq (coconut) tree.

Reference:
[1] The look of first flower to my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree last 22 December 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-look-of-my-first-fruit-buds-to-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment