Links

Sunday, December 22, 2019

The look of my first fruit buds to my kelapa pandan (coconut) plant.

This is taken this morning. While I was busy spraying home made fertilizer to my plants outside my house gate.
Just happen to notice the big blooming first fruit buds to my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree. Based on my notes, I have planted it even before February 2017. 
It took almost 1,055 days or 2 year, 10 months and 22 days for it to start produce first fruit buds.

After this, I need to keep track the time taken for the fruit buds to become fully grown coconut for future reference.

Hopefully all the first fruit buds will successfully become fully grown coconut. So that I am able to drink coconut water from the young fruit and make coconut milk out of the older coconut fruit.
Means after this, I have to monitor closely the growth of my fruit buds.
All thanks to my cats especially Dell for wanting to go out of house gate to play. If not, I myself would not notice the first fruit buds.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) tree at home.

References:
[1] The look of my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree last February 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/update-growth-of-my-harum-manis-mango.html
[2] The look of my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree last September 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/digging-sweet-potatoes-at-home-today.html
[3] The look of my kelapa pandan (coconut) tree last September 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/growth-of-plants-and-trees-that-i-grow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment