Links

Monday, May 29, 2023

Making butterfly pea flower extract

This is taken on the morning of 27 May 2023. I managed to finish off making the second batch of butterfly pea flower extract. This time I add a few more ingredients.
The finished product of 24.44 gm and 24.07 gm butterfly pea flower extract in sprayer bottles. 
This is a water-based hair serum. Where users can apply it to their hair after washing. It is safe to leave it to dry on hair throughout the whole day.
Among used additional ingredients is henna leaves, rose flower and brewed coffee. Home-grown ingredients are butterfly pea flowers, henna leaves and rose flowers.

The balance of the brewed coffee becomes my drink after making the extract. 
So far, the output colour is more black compared to the first batch of blue colour [1]. Hopefully, it will be able to help my customer to darken their hair naturally and grow hair again. As he is already satisfied with the first batch after using it till finished. 
What I love is I am able to use my home-grown ingredients. Which is free from chemical pest control. 
I have planted a coffee tree. Just waiting for it to start bearing fruits to be used later. 
Until then, have fun making your own butterfly pea flower extract for hair. 

Reference :
[1] My first batch of butterfly pea flower extract last 10 March 2023 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/03/making-butterfly-pea-flower-extract.html

No comments:

Post a Comment