Links

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

New bud on elderberry cutting

This is taken on the morning of 15 May 2023. After 6 days germinate the received elderberry cuttings last 9 May 2023.
The look of received elderberry cuttings last 9 May 2023. Still, look fresh. Thanks for the nicely packed cuttings with tissue on the bottom of the cuttings. 

I am very pleased to see 1 of the received 5 elderberry cuttings started to show green leaf buds. Hopefully, it will thrive well under my care after this. As the earlier ones, have died without me knowing the reason. This might be due to my lack of knowledge of the caring procedure. Still, a lot for me to learn and experiment. Will need to be more prepared and document well the process for future reference.
My aim is to be able to make syrup using the elderberry flower and fruits. 
Until then, have fun tending after your planted elderberry cuttings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment