Links

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Abundance banana harvest

This is taken on the morning of 12 July 2024. Where me and my colleague managed to harvest 1 tandan pisang awak and pisang raja (banana) fruits. 
Start the day with breakfast of nasi lemak with sambal sotong and udang (spicy sauc with squid and prawn). Carbohydrate needed to do the heavy works later.
The look of high up pisang awak (banana) fruits.
After cut the long pisang awak (banana) tree into half.
The clean look of cross section cut to pisang awak (banana) fruits 

Video of cutting down the pisang awak (banana) tree.
My pose with the heavy tandan of 10 sisir/sikat (comb/layer) pisang awak (banana) fruits. 
The look of yellowing pisang raja (banana) fruits. 
The haggard look after chop down pisang raja (banana) tree.
What matter is get 2 tandan of pisang (banana) fruits. With wound free body parts. Well I still end up with bruises all over my feet. This happens when my body is tired and my brain is pushing through. That is why it is wise to gear up and suit up before do gardening works. As it is way better to be safe than sorry.
Until then, be safe while harvesting your planted banana fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment