Links

Friday, October 18, 2024

Some of activities of the day

This is taken on the morning of 26 July 2024. Where I managed to go to the lab to water all plants. Then proceed to harvest and trim roselle fruits.
The abundance of roselle fruits inside this 18 liter pail.
Close up on huge size and clean looking roselle fruits. 
Output of roselle juice after let it simmer for 4 hours and 45 minutes at 60°C. Start from 4.15 pm. Drink 9.11 pm. Source of fresh vitamin C for my sore and itchy throat. 
The look of fruit bud to my Sarawak type pineapple. 
The look of the ashes from last night bonfire before leave the house for breakfast. 
Close up on the noon.
Scraping and collecting the ashes to be fertilizer for my plants.
It was not easy doing all those works when my body is in unwell condition. Which I end up getting angry to myself during body cleaning up process after finishing up the above works.

No comments:

Post a Comment