Links

Friday, August 19, 2016

How long does it takes for you to inflate a flat tyre?

If you asked me, it took less than 5 minutes for 1 tire of my car.

Try to imagine if you have more than 1 flat tire and don't have this tire inflator in hand around 3 am in the morning? Total disaster if you asked me😱 Talking about fresh experience that happen to me yesterday.

Using this tire inflator, it took me less than 10 minutes the next day to reach tire workshop to patch the puncture flat tire from the stranded scene after pump the flat tire.
Not only it safe time but also safe me from sweat and tedious work of changing to spare tire in order to drive to workshop.
The tire inflator. Could fit my handbag
Frankly speaking, this tire inflator helps a lot. Especially for :
  • Woman like me
  • Those who always drive or travel alone
  • Those who sometimes or always stay back late to meet dateline
  • Thoe who work in shift
  • Those who cannot lift heavy things (spare and flat tire were heavy as it is) and helps when you're already tired

Plus, this tire inflator also helpful if it happens that your spare tire also flat. Since this have happen to me once in 2011.

Conclusion:

  • A must item to have in every car
  • Helpful for woman
  • Could safe person who stranded in deserted area
  • The inflated tire enable driver to drive up to workshop to patch the flat puncture tire. Refer picture below
  • Provide more safety for those who drive alone. As driver can move to safer place without waiting long time
  • Best and suitable for those who work shift, long hours
  • Could save the tire from further damage when move in flat condition = safe cost also!! From  a totally new tire replacement
  • Handy especially when your car trunk is full of luggage. No need to unload to change to spare tire
Pumping the flat tire. The wire of the tire inflator is long enough to reach back tire



The pressure indicator needle move from 0 to 30 (outer reading). I stop at 30 for my car tire pressure
My tire being patch up in workshop
Patching up process
For those who are interested to get this tire inflator, could contact me directly for order. 
Offer price till end of Aug 16 is RM 55 excluding delivery at this moment. While stock last.

Till then, be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment