Links

Sunday, August 14, 2016

My review on Princess by Vera Wang

I am looking for softer sweet perfume as the one I have mostly not subtle to be used in warmer temperature daily. Due to the strength of its sweetness. After doing some research, I decided to get Princess.

  • Top note: water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin and apricot.
  • Heart note: exotic guava, tiare flower, tuberose with a touch of chocolate
  • Base note: vanilla, amber and wood.

My precious Princess
It was an aquatic sweet powdery smell. Not overpowering but good enough to be notice by me. When it was first sprayed, it gives an aquatic smell. I do think from the water lily. Which slowly turns to sweet and powdery vanilla with a hint of chocolate. I do think this perfume suits all range of age. Could also be used for any occasion without being concerned to be overpowering.

  • Sillage: low
  • Longevity:3-5 hours on me

The bottle was lovely. It looks like a heart shape jewel. And the lid is 2 type of ring where one have crown shape and another is round shape where both have purple jewel on it.

I have tried the perfume on me before I went to sleep. Could still smell it on my wrist after wake up in the morning. This perfume could last up to 4 hours on me in day time. The sillage is low for this perfume. But it is good enough for me as long as I could still smell it on me😆.

For those who used to wear sweet type perfume such Fantasy by Britney Spears, Pink Sugar by Aquolina and etc. could consider to try this perfume out once you wanted to go for milder level of sweetness.

Hope this review could help to give other option for a sweet perfume to be used in hot weather.

Till then, have a good smelling scent to accompany your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment