Links

Monday, September 28, 2020

My self sewn face mask with frontliner print fabric

This is taken in the noon of 27 September 2020. I am using limited edition medical frontliner printed fabric. Suits the current condition where the medical fronliner is becoming most important people.

It does takes my time to sew this face mask. Since the fabric it is 4-way stretch and a soft hand making it a comfortable and versatile fabric. The edges will curl towards the right side of the fabric when cut and stretched. I have to use all my trouble shooting knowledge. It really takes a lot of my time since I am not a full time seamstress.
Somehow the face mask pattern does complement the blue bawal that I am using that day. It was gifted by one good girlfriend of mine.
Till then, be safe and make sure to use at least reusable face mask when going out from the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment