Links

Thursday, September 24, 2020

My self sewn phone pouch using remnants of khakis pant

This is taken in the morning of 23 September 2020. Where I manage to hand sewn the part to hook sling rope to my self sewn phone pouch.


I am still learning best sewing technique to make good durable phone pouch. For now, I focus in using remnants that available in hands. Such as old khakis pants, jeans and etc. But still it is a good start for beginner like me. What matter is my phone pouch able to store 2 of my phone. Also to be able to fit in my power bank when I am using it to charge my phone while on the move. Next step is to make the pouch with more secured features like padding to absorb shock if the pouch falls off from the sling rope, pockets inside out, compartment inside out and etc.
Till then, have fun in sewing your own phone pouch at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment