Links

Monday, September 14, 2020

My self sewn phone pouch with zip using scale print fabric

This is taken in the noon of 13 September 2020. Where I make it in the evening of a day before. Manage to make 2 pouch with zip less than 40 minutes time. One of them is scale printed fabric from poly canvas material. Another is using old khakis pants. The size is 14.5 cm (W) x 19.5 cm (H).


I am reusing remnants from jeans cuttings for the part to hold the pouch with the sling long strap.


Regardless there is many phone pouch sold in the market. It is hard for me to get the size that I like. Which is to get the one that be able fit in 2 phones with 1 charging cable is not easy. I do feel blessed to be able to make and sew my own custom phone pouch. Quite sturdy also. Will need to add pockets to easily store important cards when on the move. I still need to learn to sew the zip neatly. Hopefully will be able to grasp the skill soon.

Till then, have fun in using your self sewn phone pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment