Links

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Making new batch of my diy and custom made massage oil

This is taken in the morning of 24 May 2022. Where I manage to make new batch of diy and custom made massage oil. As the one I make earlier in my 20 ml dropper finished after 8 days making it [1].
The look of mixed diy and custom made massage oil☝.
I pour until the level 300 ml of carrier oil into this 1000 ml beaker. But somehow my digital scale show value 253.4 ml only. I weight it back again. Still 253.4 ml. Then I add more carrier oil till my digital scale show 300 ml. I am thankful that now I always make a habit in using my digital scale to measure for double confirmation. If not I might use less than calculated amount of carrier oil for my diy and custom made massage oil. Which would effect my skin in a bad way. Since there is a certain dilution formula that I need to follow to make this diy and custom made massage oil for safe to use on body and skin. Well, no more worries after this. Just need to remember to always measure with digital scale.
I am able to get 3 bottle 100 ml, 4 dropper bottle 15 ml and 1 dropper bottle of 30 ml from this mixed diy and custom made massage oils. So far, this is my current formula of diy and custom made massage oil suitable in helping me especially on my issues of body aches and sleep disorder
I know there are a lot of good massage oil available and sold in the market. Either in shop and also in online platform. I still choose the hard way of making my own diy and custom made massage oil. This is my own preference. As I am able to custom made based on my body and skin needs. I also able to choose ingredients that is fast absorbed and custom benefits for my ageing body and skin. Just my preference as a person who is now have more awareness and concern on ingredients I put on ageing my body and skin. A longer description of me being picky😅.
There is a lot of ingredients that able to be used for diy and custom made massage oil. I do study and take classes to learn types of ingredients suitable to cater specifically for my body and skin usage and needs. What I really love is I am able to see better improvement  after using the diy and custom made massage oil on ageing body and skin. It is also a fun experiment hobby for me. Somehow it makes me feel like a scientist a little bit😄. 
Plus, this activity helps me to fully utilize and appreciate my skills of calculation, percentage and formulation in mathematics. Still, a basic formulating knowledge is a must in order to be able to produce a diy and custom made massage oil that is safe to be used by adult. As different percentage, formula and ingredients is used to make diy massage oil safe for children based on their age, needs and skin disorders. Also different and more specialized ingredients will need extra careful considerations for certain skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and so on. More, need to have a Good manufacturing practices (GMP) [2]. GMP are the practices required in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by agencies that control the authorization and licensing of the manufacture and sale of food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, dietary supplements, and medical devices [2].
At the moment, my diy and custom made massage oil suitable for my usage that have no skin disorders. Not yet used by others with skin disorders. Like I have write earlier☝, this diy and custom made massage oil is for my body and skin usage. Which focus for relaxation and better sleep. So far, I am having better deep sleep quantity at night. My body also feel more relaxed and relieve from body aches after using it each time after bath. I prefer to apply diy and custom made massage oil after bath as I feel better penetration on clean and damp skin. All based from my own daily observation. Which I do documented with as much detail as possible.
For me, to make diy and custom made massage oil is a tricky, high precision, high concentration, time consuming, detailed, high documentation and tedious (renyah) work. But it is doable and especially enjoyable to be able to use the finished product. Definitely not for everyone's cup of tea. But for me personally it is worth the hassle. As my body and skin benefits and improved a lot from this diy and custom made massage oil. Regardless, choose whatever option best for your needs and capability. If you have time to spare, can always try make own diy and custom made massage oil. If not, can always buy existing massage oil in the market.
Till then, please be safe while making your diy massage oil.

References:
[1] My diy massage oil made last 16 May 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-diy-massage-oil.html
[2] Detailed description on Good manufacturing practices (GMP) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_manufacturing_practice

No comments:

Post a Comment