Links

Friday, May 13, 2022

Using new accessory to remove cracked grout

This is taken this morning. Where I test the new accessory to my electric tool to remove the cracked grout.
Video of the new accessory on my electric tool. Really works 90% faster that the circular saw that comes with the electric tool. This is not work in process video. 
The look of before process. 
The look of the removed grout. 
The look of 90% clean grout removal. 

The look after 3 minutes. I clean up more using my grout removal tool. 
The process took 3 minutes. Including cool off time. Since I want to prolong the motor lifespans of the electric tool. Definitely 90% much faster compared to manual and brute force removal. But need high precision and steady hands to use the electric tool. And not advised to keep do work more than 2 hours time. Based on my own experience. 
Till then, be safe while using electric tool to remove the cracked grout in between tiles line.

Reference :
[1] Grout removal process using the circular saw that comes with electric tool last 7 May 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-first-repair-works-for-bathroom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment