Links

Sunday, May 15, 2022

To use spin mode in washing machine Daewoo, model DWF-772W

This is taken in the noon of 13 May 2022. Where I am using washing machine Daewoo, model DWF-772W. This time, I take my time to test and get actual menu to spin only. 
To use spin mode to spin clothes in washing machine Daewoo, model DWF-772W:
1. Press "power"
2. Press "course"
3. Press "control"
4. Press "start"
The above steps will get 11 minutes of spin time. I make sure to take notes this time. Since I seldom use this washing machine. I find the steps taken is more complicated compared to my Panasonic and Samsung washing machine. This is also second hand washing machine that I bought last time when my Panasonic washing machine have problem. 
I decided to put the steps in my blog for easy reference next time. Since it would take longer time to shuffle my phone compare to search in my blog. Better safe than never. Plus, hopefully would able to help those who faced same problem as me. 
Till then, have fun on take notes on the spin process of your old washing machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment