Links

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

My diy massage oil

This is taken in the morning of 16 May 2022. Where I am experimenting diy massage oil for self usage. But knowledge to use the essential oil is necessary. So that your skin will be safe from irritation, burn and etc.

I managed to make 2 types in 2 different dropper bottles. Right capacity is 30 ml, left capacity is 20 ml. It is still in experimental stage. I recycle used empty bottle of 30 ml. One massage oil is to assist better sleep and one more is for better muscle relief. 
I do add few more nourishing ingredients. So that my skin will stay supple and moisturizes after using my diy massage oil. 
Reason to make diy massage oil is sometimes the bought massage oil leaves rancid (tengik) smell or scent after using it. Also, my eucalyptus massage oil leaves strong scent after usage. Not very convenient to use especially during working day. So far, my diy massage oil leaves a good scent after application. Also it absorb well into my skin. 
So far, I am able to pass out gas when using both diy massage oil. And feel relieved the body ache afterwards. 
I do able to fast asleep faster. Really worth using good essential oil that specifically to tackle sleep deprive issue.
Till then, have fun in making your own massage oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment