Links

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Able to get 2 hours of REM sleep after using formula 2 of my homemade massage oil

This is taken on the morning of 25 July 2022. I can get 2 hours and 13 minutes of REM sleep with 1 hour and 7 minutes of deep sleep. It is uncommon for me to get more than 2 hours of deep sleep without the assistance of prescribed medicines. It is a very huge achievement for someone with a sleep deprivation issue like me. 
The look of my second formula (or formula 2) of my homemade massage oil inside a 50 ml sprayer bottle. This is packaging for my customer. Price RM 35 per 50 ml.

The look of my second formula (or formula 2) of my homemade massage oil inside a 5 ml amber dropper bottle. Sufficient size for my daily usage. I am still testing a few more bottles type for easy use by others.
My sleep tracking report for last night of 26 July 2022. 59 minutes of REM sleep, 1 hour and 25 minutes of deep sleep. 
My sleep report last night of 25 July 2022. 2 hours and 13 minutes of REM sleep, 1 hour and 7 minutes of deep sleep.
I am using my second formula (or formula 2) of my homemade massage oil before sleep [1]. I apply it to my stomach, chest, waist, shoulder, neck, and forehead before getting ready to sleep. I also noticed that I am able to get a 1-hour nap at noon on 23 July 2022. Uninterrupted nap time. As usually will get interrupted nap especially when I switch my sleep position. 
I also notice that my second formula (or formula 2) of my homemade massage oil does help to reduce my bloating stomach and also menstrual cramps. It frequently happens to me every 2 weeks before the day of the month.
For me who is constantly facing sleep deprivation, it is really precious to be able to get more than 1 hour of deep sleep. And it is a bonus to get more than 1 hour of REM sleep.
The look of the rest of second formula (or formula 2) of my homemade massage oil. 
Until then, enjoy a good nap and sleep using good homemade massage oil. 

Reference :
[1] My second formula (or formula 2) of homemade massage oil last 23 July 2022 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/07/my-new-batch-of-second-formula-massage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment