Links

Saturday, July 23, 2022

My new batch of second formula massage oil

This is taken in the morning. Where I manage to make 1 batch of second formula massage oil. This is for myself usage. One of my attempt and effort to curb bad bloating body condition that very slow in recovery  process since yesterday.
My style in using massage oil is to use different formula if the current formula no longer improve my current body issue. This second formula is focusing to relax nerves and muscles to prevent and end spasms and contractions. Since nowadays I tend to have stiff body whenever I am extremely tired after a long hour or stressing work. Or after a tiring plus heavy lifting of gardening works.
This is one of my effort in taking care of my not so youthful body. Since I need to use it for much longer time. Still a lot to learn to understand on my body signal of distress.
I just apply the massage oil on area that I feel need it after bath, on clean skin. Such as my stomach, hips, shoulder, neck and chest. No massaging as I am already quite tired. Then after 2 hours, I dozed off for 1 hour time. After wake up, my stomach no longer bloated and no more body ache. A very good experiment result for me.
It is very important for me to have a body that is free from body aches. As it helps a lot to do work in much faster and efficiently. My current requirement in finishing task and work on time.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your self made massage oil to relax your aching body.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment