Links

Sunday, July 31, 2022

My gardening activities at home

This is taken on the morning of 30 July 2022. Where I managed to do some gardening activities at home.
The look of fallen fruit bud to my Harum Manis mango. It is already growing bigger. Maybe due to heavy rain yesterday. Well, not my luck. 
The look of pokok bunga kesidang before I replant it next to my kelapa mataq tree. 
Planting 3 pineapple crowns. 

Chopping down tall papaya tree using a saw. 
The look of the tall papaya tree. 
Able to safely collect the ripe papaya that fallen of the chopped papaya tree for energy booster. It taste sweet and fragrant. I collect the seeds for germination of next papaya tree. It is good for my bowel movement. 
My hands have cuts all over. It is due to the thorns on rose plants. Fortunately I wear long sleeves shirt. Might get more cuts if using short sleeves shirt. 
I am glad to be able to go these gardening activities. Hopefully will be able to taste self grown pineapple fruits. As the one I planted in containers does not bear fruit yet. 
Despite I have packed my lips and face balm to sooth any cuts, I end up using it after bath. Same goes with magnesium oil spray. At least I am only having sore right hands after 4 hours finished gardening activities. Quite a good achievement for me. 
It also reminds me why I do gardening activities. As last time I do baking activities. But when I am extremely tired after my work, I can only do gardening activities since it is not an activity that requires precision. Well, do what you can based on your capability and strength. Plus gardening activities is a sweat inducing activities which enables me to spend better time with my cat, Furball. Have to fully utilise the limited time and strength that I have. 
Until then, be safe while do gardening activities at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment