Links

Friday, July 29, 2022

First batch of my homemade magnesium oil

This is taken on the morning of 28 July 2022. Where I manage to make the first batch of homemade magnesium oil.

The look of the first batch of magnesium oil in a 50 ml sprayer bottle. I am using it for experimental and testing.

The look of the magnesium oil inside the glass beaker. This is before properly mixing it.


So far, it is fast in relieving aching parts of my body. Still need to test it for at least 7 days for better results. I decided to make magnesium oil to prepare for worst case scenario before, during and after my day of the month. I prefer alternative options to pain killers.

I am able to get 2 hours and 12 minutes of deep sleep, 1 hour and 17 minutes REM sleep, total of 7 hours and 8 minutes sleep. Really a good experimental results. I only spray it under both of my knee caps. Then pat it dry. This is after my Maghrib prayer. By 8.00 pm, I am already feeling sleepy and fall asleep as shown in above report.
Until then, have fun using good homemade magnesium oil to relieve aching parts daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment