Links

Monday, June 12, 2023

Harvesting pisang emas (banana) fruits

This is taken on the morning of 10 June 2023. Where I noticed my pisang emas (banana) fruits already turns to yellow. I just happens to be busy 2 days before. Thankfully less than 10 unit pisang emas (banana) fruits was either eaten by birds or fallen out. Can see the second from bottom turns yellow more compare to the top. As normally the top will turn yellow a lot compare to the bottom ones.
Able to share 3 unit of the pisang emas (banana) fruits with Furball the cat. 
It caught me off guard. Since the top most pisang emas (banana) fruits end part still intact. Well, maybe also it ripe faster than usual due to the hot weather. Well, I am glad to be able to have a good, sweet and healthy snack for the weekend. 
Until then, have fun enjoying good harvest of pisang emas (banana) fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment