Links

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Trimming down my starfruit (belimbing besi) tree

This is taken on the evening of 25 June 2023. Where I managed to spare some of my time to trim down starfruit (belimbing besi) tree.
Before trimming session. 
After trimming session. 
The trimming process. 

Trimming details. 
The first branch that is being cut. 
Size of the trimmed first branch. 
I finished my works by 7 pm. Then after checking azan prayer will be by 7.18 pm, made me think I would have enough time to trim my starfruit (belimbing besi) tree. I start the trimming works 7.03 pm and finished by 7.11 pm. Basically just took me 8 minutes only to trim off 4 branches to my starfruit (belimbing besi) tree. Where it would take more than 15 minutes to only cut 1/5 of the first branch using saw manually. 
That is why I believe correct tools will help you to be more efficient and productive. Those who are interested to buy this pruning saw, can contact me for details. As it is convenient enough for me as female to use. Well, it does have technique to use it. Also storage technique also important to keep it in good condition. Choosing the right tool for your built also important. So it is able to reduce impact to the body after using it. Still need to take care of yourself. 
Side story, yesterday one of my neighbour complimenting my cutter. Said it is in good condition and sharp. Well I do take care of my cutter each time after usage. Maintain, service and store it properly. All about knowledge and effort. If not, it will not be in its best condition when using it. Plus I am the type that use each tool for its specific usage. Unlike someone I do knew that use his cutter even to dig holes. It is better to refrain from digging and look for the correct tool to dig. 
Until then, have a safe trimming session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment