Links

Saturday, June 24, 2023

First fruit from my lemon tree

This is taken on the evening of 16 June 2023. Where one of my companion notice the first fruit to my lemon tree.

The lemon fruit was on the branch outside of the fence line. If I was not mistaken, the lemon tree was gifted to me last 13 March 2017 [1]. Basically it took 6 years 3 months and 4 days to start bearing fruits. Fortunately I am still persistent in keep tending after it all these years. Maybe the used of additional boron and calcium fertiliser since 22 May 2023 helps it to start bearing fruit. 
Moral of the story, never give up on your planted lemon tree. It might only need boron and calcium fertiliser after all these time.
This inspired me to try aim to make my avocado plant to start bear fruits this year. Which means I have to work harder and learn more after this. 
Until then, have fun in tending after your planted lemon tree. 

Reference:
[1] This time packing tomato seeds for one Uncle from gardening group in Subang Jaya last 13 March 2017
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/03/first-to-arrive-in-fke-utm-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment