Links

Friday, September 20, 2024

Night photography session with my round RGB video light

This is taken on the evening of 31 May 2024. Where I managed to take good pictures of my plants at night. After remember to bring necessary gear for my round RGB video light.
This picture is taken using photo mode setting in my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. 
This picture is taken using night mode setting in my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. 
I am able to see that the night mode setting gives much better output for my preference. Well, it is a hands-on session of self experiment. Since angle of the video light also contributes for a better picture outcome. 
The ballsy bodyguard that do his job well guarding my side during the night photography session. Well, he have eaten his given share of cat food before my photography session. This is male stray cat that always come to my house when he heard I open my house door. He was quite an alert cat.
New flower buds to my kesidang flower plant. At new branch end.
Notice 1 unit cherry Barbados already turned red in colour.
Close up look on the harvested red cherry Barbados fruit. I did not managed to weigh it before consumption. As I immediately plant the seeds after finished eating it. If not, I might forget to plant the seeds if do it later.
The look of my soursop (durian belanda) fruits on its tree.
The look of new flower buds to my soursop (durian belanda).
All pictures are taken using night mode setting in my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. 
The look of photography setting. I am using round RGB video light with phone holder that have cold shoe mount and Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. 
I used the cold shoe mount that comes with the round RGB video light to mount the round RGB video light to the phone holder.
I am using Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone to take this picture. The only issue for this part is the phone holder makes the round RGB video light to be on either left or right phone at its portrait structure. Which I found it would be better if the phone holder able to position the round RGB video light on top of the camera location. Would be better and easier to adjust the photo taking session to my preference.
Until then, have fun in taking good pictures of your planted plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment