Links

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Digging out hole use auger drill bit

This is taken on the evening of 21 June 2024. Where I am helping out one retired lady to dig out hole to bury beef bones from her sup tulang (beef bones soup) dish. Fortunately I remember to bring my auger drill bit size 8.2 cm x 30 cm.
The look of dig out hole using auger drill bit. Before I clean the hole out from the crumbled soil.
The look of the fill up hole with bones and dig out soil.
Close up of the fill up hole.
This process took me less than 15 minutes. With less effort, no sweat. Worth money spend on the auger drill bit.
This lady have tried to bury the bones last year inside pot soil. However she said that the bones still intact even after 1 year being buried. Well, that is where you need to understand composting basic. What creature and method able to helps to do decomposition faster.
She was even impressed with my auger drill bit set. And interested to buy also. However, I have told her to just pay others to help dig out hole later. Since this kind of tool is custom assembled by me. And I know more and also use it more. Not worth it for those who will only use it once a year.
So far this  auger drill bit set being used at least once a month by me.
Until then, have fun in digging out hole to bury bones from your sup tulang Qurban.

Reference:
[1] The look of used auger drill bit set last 2 November 2023 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/11/drill-attachment-that-helps-to-dig-out.html

No comments:

Post a Comment