Links

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Was asked my secret of wrinkle free face

This was asked on the evening of 19 June 2024. Where this new girlfriend of mine asking me my secret of wrinkle free face. After I share this picture of me with melur jawa@jambak flower. Well for me personally, I do see well and clearly all my wrinkles, crow feet and smile lines.
Well I think it is mainly due to my round plump face. Thinking back, I do use my self made cocoa butter nourishing cream that I do add argan oil in it. Since I want to have cream application instead of the runny argan oil on my face. Plus due to last time I accidentally knock the argan oil bottle and it oozing out. Lesson learned well. Seems that my self made cocoa butter cream formulation does works well to my aging skin.
I do eat fresh and organic fruits. That I self grown and harvest. I am still a firm believer of eating food as medicine. And to refrain from taking medicine as food.
For me, what matter is to be healthy and able to do daily task with ease. That is the most important part for me.
Until then, have fun in enjoying good nourishing cream for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment