Links

Friday, June 10, 2016

My perfume preference during Ramadhan

I do found that I am unable to withstand too strong smell perfume during Ramadhan. Such as notes like fresh, floral, sweet or even gourmand. Although the sweet and gourmand is my favorite notes. Especially vanilla. As sweet and gourmand notes makes me feel hungry faster.

But for sure for this Ramadhan, notes that I am able to handle would be; fruity sour, spicy, woodsy, flower (that give woodsy vibe) and oriental smell. Since one of my girlfriend asking for opinion, below is what I think suits the most with description in my mind.

Some of the notes I love to smell or can take it:
- Spicy (or I like to call it fruity sour): pink pepper. In perfume like Black XS, Tresor.
- Flower (which I like more towards woodsy. Or I like to call dark smell): black orchid, orchid. In perfume like Euphoria, Hypnose and Seduction Dark Orchid.
Paco Rabanne Black XS For Women Gift Set
Black XS by Paco Rabanne
Trésor
Tresor
Euphoria
Hypnôse
Hypnose
Seduction Black Orchid

Another option is to use fruity body mist. These are good choice for me who stay in Malaysia who have equatorial climate. Which means hot and humid through out the year. For example: Body mist such as Fabulous from Victoria Secret; Sweet and Flirty from Victoria Secret.
Fabulous from Victoria Secret
PINK Victoria's Secret Other - PINK sweet and flirty perfume and lotion
Sweet and Flirty from Victoria Secret
Other option is to use your current perfume collection in a dabbing style. I personally decant my potent smelling ones in a roll-on bottle. And then just dab it on my pulse, my neck and places I like to be. This is because I do find that the perfume scent strength will be monstrous since I am unable to control the spray strength.

However for those who unable to withstand any sprayed perfume, you could opt for scented lotion. I prefer to just dab on my pulse. No need to slather all over my hand. Still, it is based on personal preference. And the above is based on my preference.

Till then, have a good smelling day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment