Links

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My review on perfume James Bond 007 for Women

I have been asked to give review on this perfume. Since I have the opportunity to test it out.

My review:
The perfume is very light and low sillage. Low lasting power. Since I have tried it right before I went to sleep. Need to re-apply minimum 2 times for day usage.
The vanilla were not prominent. For me, I get a dry down where somehow it leaves a sting unpleasant smell for me. Maybe due to the blackberry. As I experience the same when using Victoria's Secret Pink Fruity and Bright (notes: blackberry, vanilla) body mist that have been discontinued.
I have tried it the next day in order to hope for it to grow on me. But, it just fail to do so. Maybe my chemistry just not working for the perfume that time.
It does not leave an impression for me.
However, I do find the perfume is not offensive. Which is a safe to use when you are working in a close proximity with other people. Where I do think it is suitable for office wear.

Perfume note for James Bond 007 for woman:
Top note: bergamot, black pepper, rose milk
Heart: gardenia, jasmine, blackberry
Base: white must, black vanilla, cedar wood

Till then, have a good day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment