Links

Sunday, June 26, 2016

My travel make up bag for work and formal event

I am using different make up bag when going travel for my work and event.  Where the make up bag has to be a complete set. Since sometimes there are dinner or other event during the travel trip. Which I need to be at my best look since meeting plenty people.

I tend to chose fresh look till the day ends when going for formal event. Since normally I will have multiple meetings till end of the day. Since I do find it is much easier to put on back make up each time after prayer when using fresh look theme.

Below is my look with make up for travel work in early June 16.
This is my make up on morning of first day event. Have to opt for fresh looks only since it is a formal event 
Me posing with my travel make up bag. It is easily blended with my work attire. I also bring it in during presentation on second day. As I afraid my stuff to melt if it is leave in the car in outdoor parking
My make up in morning of second day event. Nothing more than a fresh looks. Still, I need to use concealer to hide my huge eye-bags
The face with spectacles. I am unable to wear lenses since I am having dry eyes when lack of sleep while traveling 
My face in the evening. Around 5 pm (around 10 hours after putting on make up in the morning). My eye bags is seeping through the untouched up face of mine
My complete set travel make up bag. In more organized manner.
The original state of my make up bag on the right. The left ones is the previous that I always bring. Just that the colour too outstanding  and informal to bring in for meeting or presentation. You could see the difference after I put all my make up in the bag.
The previous pink make up bag is from Victoria Secret. Think I bought it around RM 120 last time in Victoria Secret outlet, Johor Premium Outlet (JPO), Kulai. The only flaw for this pink make up brush is it does not have compartment for brushes. Therefore, I used to stuffed my brush in the bottom bag. Which sometimes makes my brush bristle tangle in between them = this situation makes me disappointed 😞

Although there are many type of make up bags in the market. I do love this black make up bag more since it have separated compartment. This bag also have slot or compartments for make up brush. Therefore, I am at ease when put my brushes inside the bag. Due to its sturdy design, the bag also provide better security for all my make up stuff especially my compact powder and blusher. The bag also comes with detachable compartment or separator which is bonus for me. As it helps me to pack in more organized manner. I can even put my make up light with powerbank inside the bag. Smaller make up bag would not be sufficient enough for my travel needs [1].

Details of the bag:
1) Size: 26 cm (length) x 23 cm (width) x 9 cm (depth)
2) Colour: black only
3) Weight: 0.875 kg

I do find the bag easily to bring in meeting and presentations. Since it looks formal with black color and simple design.

I do think this bag is nice to bring around even in festive season like Aidil Fitri. Suitable also for personal or even for Make Up Artist (MUA) to use.

For those who are interested to learn basic make up for daily usage, I am in process to finalize my class syllabus. As I have mastered 5 minutes make up look for daily usage. Which I find handy since I normally need to rush in the morning as I tend to finish all my errands and work late in the morning.

I will update details and dates for the grooming class later in my blog.
For those who are interested with the bag, can contact me for pre-order. The current selling price is RM 175 per unit, excluding postage.

Till then, have a good looking day ahead.

Reference:
[1] My small make up bag to bring for daily usage http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/compact-travel-make-up-bag-with-lots-of.html

1 comment: