Links

Monday, June 13, 2016

Why to have own house is important for me?

I come across this blog (http://www.iiumc.com/mertua-adik-beradik-ipar-melampau/) in facebook last week. You can read it yourself. For me, it does really reflect the current trend. My synopsis for the reason of the story: they are not living on their own.
Where the husband family meddle with their life since they stay with the husband family. Until it not end well for the writer.

I cannot sympathize much on the writer. As for me personally, they need stay in their own house after marriage. That is the definition of marriage I have in mind. In order to be independent. In my opinion, the writer late in taking action. Until the condition already beyond control. They should be firm to live by themselves in the early stage. In order to learn be independent.

In my opinion, you are the one who should take the course of your life. Therefore, owning a house would give the practice of independent live. Not necessarily to wait till you get married. Even for woman. Where the typical concept is to wait for husband to buy a house. A normal concept that being implied in the society nowadays. Which is why I bought my own house. As I am trying my best to be independent. Where it not as easy as being planned and calculated. Still, I tried my best.

Same concept for marriage that I personally think should be. People should buy a house before married. Then the groom have place to station the bride. Where the ideal place I have in mind should be in his own house. Even for woman or bride-to-be. This kind of mind set makes most people think I am having high expectations. Well, I need to planned well. Since I really need to have my own house that enable me to park my car at ease and safely. Regardless my car is not brand new. As safety is priority for engineer like me. That is why I choose to get gated guarded housing area.

Regardless how long you stay with your family, you won't be able to save much until you pay for your own house. A lesson I learn fortunately fast. Well, I still have a long way to learn. Although I have need to plenty of class and seminar. Yet, you can learn in our property seminar. Which I will update the date later.

Till then, have a good day ahead and park safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment