Links

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Government Veterinary Clinic Johor Bahru

*Disclaimer : this entry is just my experience with this facility. I am not associated with this facility. Have to write such since too many asking questions like I work in the facility😅. 

I went to the government veterinary in Johor Bahru. Fortunately I check information online before make the journey there. That is the good thing when you always make sure to check before planning a journey.
Apparently, they have moved to new building in Bandar Baru Uda since early 2016. Last time I went the one in Kebun Teh in year 2014 when helping to send over my friend's cat.
Landmark to go to this place is to put in MALAYSIAN PRODUCTIVITY CORPORATION in Google maps search. This place is the opposite building of the veterinary clinic.

I found that the new place have better and more parking space compare to the previous place.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Operating time. Credit to my generous informer
Operating time :
Sunday - Wednesday (9.00 am - 12.00 noon; 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm)
Thursday (9.00 am - 12.00 noon). 
Contact number : 07-244 0766. Can call the clinic before coming. 
Address: Jalan Padi Bahagia, Bandar Baru Uda, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor 

I reached the clinic near 2.00 pm. Register again since my old information no longer available. By 2.45 pm I am already back in UTM for meeting 3.00 pm.
Saw these cute babies while waiting for our turn. 



Very playful



New apartment in front of the clinic

Ample parking space

Space for drop off

One more space for drop off


Building next to the veterinary clinic

We are waiting to get on car

Medicine for my baby boy Dell
He also get 2 shots. 1 for fungal and 1 more for antibiotic. Plus the above 2 medicine. Total cost is RM 30. Really affordable for someone like me.
Fungal infection on me from my baby boy

Large mark on my right hand
The veterinarian suggest for me to take fungal shot for my infection. Since I already take prescribed ointment for almost 3 weeks. Planning to take it tomorrow while I am still slightly free from my workload.
This is based on my experience going there. Please check with the veterinary clinic before going there. 
Till then, be safe and make sure to treat your cats on time. A lesson to be learn for a novice like me. 

16 comments:

  1. hello.....
    i was lucky to find your post....
    but i have a ques,
    does the govt vet charge the same for foreigners also?
    i look after a stay cat, and cant afford the private clinics here, so expensive.....
    is the cost same for foreigners too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about charge rate for foreigner. You can try to call and ask them.

      Delete
  2. How's the Their service.
    I mean the results too.tks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can I ask the address? And do they sapaying cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can call them at 072440766 for any queries before coming. Jalan Padi Bahagia, Bandar Baru Uda, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor

      Delete
  4. Contact no of the vet clinic pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can call them at 072440766 for any queries before coming.

      Delete
  5. How much the cost to vaccine dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can call them at 072440766 for any queries before coming. As I do not work there.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Can call them at 072440766 for any queries before coming. As I do not work there.

      Delete
  7. I try to call this number but nobody is answering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can try to Google for new number of the clinic. Since they might change the number. As this entry last made 2017. Plus, I also no longer go there.

      Delete
  8. Hi, I understand your cat had fungal infection. My kitten (1 month old) has fungal infection and I need advise on how to care for them. Can let me know how you took care of your cat and if there is any other product you used to treat the fungal infection? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can try bathing them with this shampoo https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/08/my-review-on-anti-flea-cat-shampoo.html. So far it is the best I have used for my cat. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete