Links

Friday, February 3, 2017

Update 2 on growth of my tomato tree

Finally one of my tomatoes started to change colour gradually to red after almost 1 month of wait.
The top most is becoming more red. The largest one here is 22 mm in diameter 

Picture of the whole tree

Focus on the left part of the tree


The largest in the left part of the tree is 22 mm in diameter
Can't wait for it all to turn into red in colour.
To be frank, it is not easy as guide book say to grow tomato till it bear a huge and big fruit. I also encounters few difficulties and obstacles. Still learn to learn and try and error a lot.

I have few more tomatoes tree in hand that I have germinate extra. For those who are interested, can contact me as the price varies based on age and size of the tomato tree. The one that already bear a little fruit will cost more since you could harvest the fruit in less than 2 months after purchase.

The previous update on my tomatoes can be found in this link http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/01/update-1-on-growth-of-my-tomato-tree.html

Till then, be safe while gardening 

No comments:

Post a Comment