Links

Monday, August 1, 2022

The look of Furball staring at 2 mischief chickens

This is taken on the morning of 31 July 2022. Where Furball is staring hard at a chicken who is scratching the bottom of my planted tree. It was as if she is glaring at the chicken who scratch away the dried leaves that I have collected and put under that tree yesterday.
No chicken was harmed after that. 
As for Furball, she is back to her room afterwards. I am unable to let her roam freely without my supervision. As I wanted her to be safe from cars that drive by. And also from stray dogs. Was thinking of training Furball with harness later for better control when walk outdoor. 
Until then, be patience when see chicken scratching the dried leaves that you have collected and put under tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment