Links

Monday, March 13, 2017

First to arrive in FKE, UTM today

Record for me. To be the first to arrive in parking lot in P04, FKE, UTM Skudai today. As I have plenty of work to finish before meeting late in the evening today.
I wake up by 4 am. Start packing and sealing pack seeds. By 6 am I am already downstairs to feed my cats. By 6.45 am, I am already on the road to UTM.
manage to pack tomato seeds for one of Uncle in KL. RM 2 per 10 seeds in a pack
Neem oil. 30 ml RM 10 on the left of this picture. 100 ml RM 30 on the right part of this picture


P04 parking lot

Parking lot in between P05 and P06 building


My so-called fresh look this morning. A bit washed out since my baby cat already lick off my face this morning😆
Till then, have a good fresh start morning for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment