Links

Sunday, December 24, 2023

My current heat protectant mist

This is taken on the evening of 27 September 2023. Where I managed to take picture of my current heat protectant mist. 
It is 100 ml per bottle. I am able to buy it less than RM 20 per unit. I use it to protect my aging hair for heat when using hair dryer and electric hair comb. It also makes my hair soft and fragrant after usage. 
The one sold in Watson Mutiara Rini was too expensive for me. RM 74 for 200 ml.
The hair shop I used to go closed by the time I drop by 9.50 pm. Just not my luck.
Few of my previous heat protectant that I have used.
Liese Hair Cocktail. 

Fusion Emollient Gloss. The most expensive one I ever  bought. 

Liese Daily Enhance Styling series. Air-style water for blow-dry.
.

Seems like the affordable ones no longer available in Watson. Only premium ones available. Well, good luck in looking for the affordable option. 
Until then, have fun in using good heat protectant for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment