Links

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Repair torch lighter using long nose plier

This is taken on the evening of 7 July 2023. Where I noticed there is something copper colour inside the pouch I used to store my torch lighter. Upon further check, it comes from my medium size torch lighter. The spark wheel. 
I tried to put back the spark wheel using my fingers. With the threaded part facing up as per picture. But it comes out easily. After comparing with my small torch lighter, I use long nose plier and put the threaded part facing down. 
Now it is neatly intact inside the torch lighter. 
I am very fortunate to keep my torch lighter inside its pouch. So the spark wheel safely falls into the pouch. 
I do notice that since morning the torch lighter no longer able to produce fire. But dismissed it off as I have my small torch lighter.
Using correct tools definitely helps a lot to resolve repair works faster and in more efficient manner.
Until then, have fun in repairing your torch lighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment