Links

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Vinda Deluxe 3 ply toilet roll

This is taken on the morning of 21 September 2023. As I am taking 2 unit toilet roll for lab usage.

My minimum requirement for toilet roll is to get 3 ply type. However, this Vinda Deluxe is much tear resistant from other brands that I have used.
I have long switched to use toilet roll since Aidil Fitri in 2008. As I used to take 2 ply of tissues from box, folded them into my tissue bag. Then it gets empty fast. So in a rush, I stashed in a toilet roll into my handbag. And it also finished by the end of the day. After going out visiting others. Well I am the only one bringing tissue from our family of 10. No wonder it empty fast since all takes the tissues from my handbag. Lesson learned well. So no more turning back from toilet roll after that. I even hang toilet roll for use in my car. And eventually some friends does follow the suits. When cost and worth is in consideration. 
Until then, have fun in using good 3 ply toilet roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment