Links

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

More flower buds to my cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera) plant

This is taken on the morning of 14 June 2023. After I notice 1 plump flower bud on my cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera). Upon further inspection, actually I have total of 3 flower buds.

The plump flower bud of my cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera) located on the most top.

The medium size one on the side.

The smallest one on the side.
Saw 1 flower stem where the flower bud already fallen off. If not, I should be able to get total of 4 unit flower buds to my cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera) plant.
Seems like the new additional boron and calcium fertilizer does helps this cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera) plant to bear more flowers less than 1 month after start using it since 22 May 2023. Quite an impressive progress. I am grateful to be able to learn, experiment and experience a good progress upon using this additional fertilizer.
I just love to smell the fresh fragrant of blooming flower smell in my house compound. It is such an achievement and  personnel satisfaction for me. 

Until then, have fun in taking progress pictures of your planted cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera) plant.

Reference:

[1] Flower bud to my cempaka telur putih (Magnolia lilifera) last 9 May 2023  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2023/05/my-pretty-plump-cempaka-telur-putih_10.html

No comments:

Post a Comment