Links

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Putting clock and date on home screen of my Samsung Galaxy phone

This is taken on the morning of 11 August 2023. Where I managed to put clock and date on home screen of my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. 
The look of the clock and date on my home screen. 
The first step is to do long press home screen. Then choose widgets. Select clock.
Choose the type of clock and date display that you desire. 
That is all. Reason for me to have a clock and date on home screen is due to the silicone strap that I used on my phone [1]. Where it covers the edge of the home screen where the clock is displayed. Plus, the displayed clock is too small for my eyes. The best option is to put on the middle top part of the home screen. More for convenient usage.
Until then, have fun in using clock and date on your home screen. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment