Links

Friday, February 23, 2024

Finding qiblah direction when using public prayer room

This is taken last noon of 28 October 2023. Where I am using the public prayer room in Petronas station near Pasar Taman Universiti. The prayer room did not have qiblah direction. So I end up having to use apps in my phone to get the qiblah direction.
The look of my small doodle of qiblah direction on the prayer room floor using permanent marker. As I am unable to find the qiblah direction sticker inside my daily bag.
The panorama view of the whole prayer room.


The look of Febreze Downy inside 40 ml sprayer bottle. Which I used it to spray prayer room and toilet each time after usage. 
The look of me using the qiblah direction apps for Asar prayer.
Until then, have fun in using qiblah direction before your praying session.

No comments:

Post a Comment