Links

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The look of cement debris neatly poured

This is taken on the evening of 1 February 2024.

Not sure who do it. However it is quite absurd for me. Since the cement debris is neatly poured all over the base of my coconut tree. As cement debris is a waste, not fertilizer. And I do feel it is an act of harming my coconut tree. Hopefully those who do such, will stop doing it to my other tree and others who planted tree outside their house gate. Now left for me to self collect and clean up the cement debris. 
For those who have not encounter such, good for you. Just be careful. Envious people sometimes do unthinkable things.
For me, it is not easy to have good healthy tree. As it involves too many variables. But I still feel and think it is worth. Especially when able to consume the sweet fruits harvest.
Until then, be safe and take good care of your plants and trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment