Links

Thursday, February 15, 2024

My review on Philips hair dryer HP8260/00

This entry is made in the morning of 29 September 2023. This hair dryer was bought for my birthday last January 2016. I get to buy display unit with 2 years warranty 20% off from market price [1]. Still bought it although it is not foldable. Due to the specifications it has.
  • Cold shot: Yes.
  • ThermoProtect Ionic: Yes
  • Power: 2300 W (salon strength for me is a huge advantage)
  • Cord length: 2.5 meter
  • Ceramic coating: Yes
  • Ion conditioning: Yes
Overview look.
Close up on the available buttons.
Close up on the back view.

It is already look worn out from all the heavy duty used. Have tried to clean it with tape, wet tissue. But no avail. The cool shot button already hot due to the deteorating of years of usage. Will need to check later to repair ot calibrate the heating element. But it is worth using it for the past 7 years. I am still able to dry off my hair using lowest heat level and maximum fan speed within 10 minutes. Still good.
The size is 23 cm (excluding nozzle), 29 cm from top to power cable joint.
The weight with its power cable is 652.1 gm.
The weight without power cable is 555.4 gm.
Where I am currently using my foldable Panasonic EH-WNE6A hair dryer for travel [1]. Need to move on. And I have to care of my aging hair.
Until then, have fun in using a good hair dryer for your precious hairs.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment