Links

Monday, February 12, 2024

My precious tweezer

This is taken last morning of 25 June 2023. Where I remembered to take pictures of my precious tweezer.
I prefer the top one. As it does the work better. It also does not cut off the hair once it is on grip. The bottom one tends to slipped off grip. 
Close up on my precious tweezer. It have like claw curve. For me, this gives better grip on the hair. 
I think I have been using it since 2015. Which I even restock 2 more from the same shop as back up. It still intact and working well. Since it is stainless steel. 
This is just my personal preference. As I think it is nice to share it. In the end of the day, please use things that works for your needs.
Until then, have fun in using a good tweezer for your personal usage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment