Links

Saturday, February 3, 2024

The look of my received nilam pandan and pandan wangi plant

This is taken on the evening of 11 July 2023. Where finally I received my nilam pandan and pandan wangi plant. Basically after 6 days it was posted out by seller on 6 July 2023. Thankfully it is still in a good condition, intact, fresh looking and green. All thanks to the creative, neat and thoughtful packing from seller.

Overall, all plants still in fresh looking condition it is custom packaging.

The look of received parcel box. Still in good condition.

So far, the nilam pandan leaves smells very fragrant upon trimming the less healthy looking ones. I put 2 of the leaves into my daily bag. It smells fragrant the next day when I take out my wallet. Last I have this nilam pandan  plant is 14 April 2018. Already past 5 years 2 months and 28 days. As for the pandan wangi plant, my nose still unable to distinguish its scent from the normal one I already have at home.

Only received this parcel after I filled in expedite delivery form on the evening of 10 July 2023. If not, the estimated delivery date will be 13 July 2023. Which means it will takes total of 8 days for me to receive. If it is not a plant, I would not mind for the parcel to arrive late. Just that it is a plant. So it need to arrive as soon as possible. Which I immediately change it to new container and doused with water for recovery attempt.

Reference:

[1] Nilam pandan leaves last 14 April 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-room-freshener-potpourri-2-unit-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment