Links

Friday, November 3, 2023

Drill attachment that helps to dig out 1 feet x 1 feet hole within 5 minutes

This is taken on the evening of 2 November 2023. Where I managed to spare time to try out the drill attachment. To dig out hole on the land area beside my house.
Before drilling works.
After drilling works.
The look of drill attachment. 
I am very satisfied with the outcome. As I am able to drill dig out 0.5 feet deep x 1 feet wide size hole within 5 minutes time. Really worth investing on such device.
The look of the dug out hole in the morning of 3 November 2023. The mark of the drill as it cannot go further under.
The look of the depth of the dig out hole by using small shovel as benchmark. 
The look of my small shovel. Which is 1 feet tall. Based on my tile size 2 feet long and 1 feet wide.
The look of the planted pisang kerang (praying hands) banana plant.
Until then, have fun in digging hole to plant at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment