Links

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Few picture during wedding of my brother in Kemaman, Terengganu

This picture was taken in 4 March 2010. My brother who is number 3 from 9 of us is getting married. My sister unable to join since she was in Sabah at moment for her medical houseman-ship.

That morning when I finish putting on my make up and clothes, one of my small cousin come near me. And she asked me, where actually we are going to send off bride (my brother) or bridegroom (me due to my attire) ๐Ÿ˜† I do feel funny when she asked like that. Well, I just dressed up based on what I like that day.

Due to confidential issue, I only put picture that have me in it in this entry. This is all of us, excluding my lovely yet brilliant medical doctor๐Ÿ˜ฅ
This is the only picture that have me in it. This is all of us with only my sister missing from it
Till then, don't ever be afraid to overshadow a bridegroom ๐Ÿ˜œ

No comments:

Post a Comment