Links

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My colourful mini extension

This mini extension model have plenty of colour to choose. Such as blue, purple, orange, white, pink and red. Which will suits those who have colour preference like one of my best friend with her purple addiction.
This mini extension have 1 power port and 2 usb port. Which will be sufficient for personal usage such as 1 laptop, 1 handphone and 1 powerbank. However, this mini extension only for electrical and electronic appliances with less than 1,000 Watt.







Using it to charge up my phone
The price per unit is RM 32 excluding postage while stock last.
For other mini extension model or other extension model, can refer to this link:
1) http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/03/comparison-between-my-compact-and-mini.html

No comments:

Post a Comment