Links

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Floor wiper set suitable for asthmatic people

I am getting even busier nowadays. And my master bedroom easily gather dust due to constructions of few houses in front of mine. Since vacuuming the room is not enough to clean the dusty floor and I have limited time and energy to mop it, I have found new solution that suits my current needs = floor wipes set.
This set consist of 1 floor wiper with extendable pole. And a pack of dry wipes of 45 pieces per pack. Also wet wipes that consist of 30 pieces per pack.
Floor wipes set = RM 30 for 3 item. Price excluding delivery cost

Close up look on the set of 3 items

I no longer need to mop the room floor each time after wiping session. Which save a lot of my time, effort and energy. Yet the floor remains clear from dust at least 5 to 10 days. If in a closed area, can go up to 2 weeks. 
It can also be used under a very tight area like under the bed.
And also suitable for weak grip people like older folks. Or small kids too.
This set is very light. Where it enable to be travel friendly to bring along each trip balik kampung💕
Also suitable for students in hostel or rental room.
Till then, have a dust free weekend😤

No comments:

Post a Comment