Links

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Red okra in my house

I start planting okra in my house last 28 November 2016. That time I germinate 3 seeds. 2 from 3 of the seeds survive and sprouting leaves. But after planting directly on soil, only one remains until now. The best part is, the survive okra is red in colour💕 Not they typical green ones. All thanks to one of  my FB friend who give me the seeds😄

The look of my red okra on 8 February 2017. Around 2 months and 11 days after planting directly on soil

The look of the okra fruits on 21 February 2017. Around 2 months and 24 days from replanting date

The look on 21 February 2017. The close up look where the top most producing flower bud

The look of booming okra flower on 26 February 2017


The fruit bud is showing up by 27 February 2017
It is not easy for me to grow okra. As this surviving tree also survive from almost broken branch in the early stage due to very strong wind in my housing area. But I already knew trick to avoid such matter from happening again😌

Till then, don't give up in gardening regardless how tedious it become. Cause for me, it is satisfying when I get to eat an organic home grown vegetables and fruits. It taste much sweeter since it is a fruitful effort💕

No comments:

Post a Comment