Links

Friday, March 19, 2021

Measured blood pressure during time I saw small lights like firefly

This is taken in the evening of 16 March 2021. When I saw fireflies like symptom after finished Asar prayer.

I can see my systolic readings more than 120. And my diastolic readings less than 80. Which means I am having elevated blood pressure at that moment [1]. This is after I check the right blood pressure reading for my age and gender [1]. 
At least the fitness tracker that I used helps me a lot to keep track of my blood pressure reading each time I am experiencing fireflies like symptom. Since I have low blood pressure since young and high blood pressure symptoms when get not enough sleep. I am able to choose herbs that I have grown at home to curb my elevated blood pressure condition. What matter is I am able to take care of myself for my self first aid. 
I am grateful to be gifted this fitness tracker. Also for being able to learn myself in using it. Which a very good advantage to be able to fully understand and utilise information from your fitness tracker. Also enables me to take blood pressure reading while I am away from my blood pressure device. Very convenient when move around. 
There is still a lot for me to learn in using this fitness tracker. As it does not come with manual when I received it. Also less information from the manual I obtained online. 
Till then, be safe and keep on monitoring your blood pressure each time you are having symptoms for low and high blood pressure. 

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment