Links

Sunday, March 7, 2021

The blessed fitness tracker

This is taken in the morning of 5 March 2021. Where I get to take the blessed fitness tracker. It took me more than and hour to pair it with my phone due to my under the weather condition. 

I am grateful as I am able to check my blood pressure, my heart rate and Spo2 after my gardening work that evening [1]. Very handy since I do not need to bring the blood pressure device along. 

I have been reading on Sp02 a lot. As I think it will be helpful for someone with low blood pressure that could lead to fainting like me. Based from below information. 

"A fitness tracker equipped with a pulse oximeter can also come in handy if you are upping your exercise game. This is because blood oxygen saturation readings can be used to interpret how well you handle increased activity. If you are overdoing it your levels might drop low, signaling you to take things a bit easier. It is also an essential sensor for alpine enthusiasts who climb to high elevations where the air is thinner [1]."

I am also able to monitor my sleep pattern. Time I fall asleep and time I wake up. Also the whole duration of my sleep. Very nice feature for me. As I do have sleeping issues once in a while.

I am still satisfied with this blessed fitness tracker. Despite it only take measurement of blood pressure, heart rate and Spo2 when I press the function in the apps. Basically, manual measurement. Still way better in assisting than none. 

Till then, have fun in monitoring your blood pressure, heart rate, Spo2 and sleep.

Reference:

[1] Pulse oximeters, often called SpO2 sensors on wearables, are used to measure blood oxygen levels or the saturation of oxygen in your blood. In the medical field, pulse oximeters are usually small devices that resemble a clip.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/pulse-oximeter-1068982/amp/

No comments:

Post a Comment